Procurement – Purchasing – Probity – Consulting Services
Management Options Pty Ltd (MOPL) is a Brisbane based, Australian owned, private “boutique” consulting company formed in 2004 to provide independent consultancy services to Clients who may not have the required level or availability of specialised expertise to undertake programs of work or they require independent, expert review and advice.
Since its formation, MOPL has gained an enviable reputation for providing reliable, expert and independent consultancy services in program and project management, business analysis, procurement, contract management, and probity to all tiers of government.
Our client retention attests to our capacity and capability to meet our obligations and client expectations is terms of expertise, resource agility, timeliness and outcomes focussed approach to the professional services engagements we undertake.
Servicing Government and Corporate sector clients in
Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and major regional centres Australia-wide.
For more information, or to discuss your requirements, please call Monday to Friday on, Tel: 0402 067 144
If outside business hours, please make use of our Online Consulting Enquiry Form.
What We Offer
Our core values are an intrinsic component of our approach to providing business services:
- Our objective is to complete an engagement with a happy satisfied client
- Our goal is to always add value
- Our approach is to be supportive of all of those around us
- Our awareness extends to the long-term benefits to our community
- Our mantra is be professional in all circumstances
We achieve success in our business, procurement and probity services through our capacity to:
- Offer a methodology/approach that provides a high level of certainty to the client that their project will meet project timeframes without delays in meeting objectives
- Provide skilled and knowledgeable procurement specialists at short notice and for ad hoc hours
- Provide consistent, objective and accurate advice
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality
- Respond with agility to changing project timeframes
- Meet planned and unplanned meeting/work requests with a high degree of flexibility
The key principles of our approach are:
- Develop a clear understanding of project scope and be aware of the critical path activities
- Maintain effective communications with the Client representative throughout the project
- Maintain a flexible approach to changing client requirements
- Offer multiple solutions to problems from a risk management perspective.
We have extensive experience in the provision of business and procurement services to complex, single and multi-staged procurement processes, including Business Case development, Procurement Planning, Expressions of Interest, Early Market Engagement (EME), Early Tender Involvement (ETI), Invitations to Offer and Requests for Proposal.
MOPL as an organisation and from its expert resources has many years of hands-on experience in delivering end-to-end procurement services including ongoing contract management as well as probity services.
From this experience MOPL not only has well-thought out and tested project methodology; it has the experience to identify risks and suitable mitigation strategies. The cornerstone of the MOPL approach is to find solutions to issues and risks and to leave clients with a RoadMap to mitigate the issues and risks identified.